Technology Thoughts

(Solar panels are one of my favorite pieces of technology. Image Link.)

When I had to create a blog I figured that this class would be using technology on a different level than an online course that only uses Canvas. I am familiar with Google/Chrome so hopefully that will make some parts easy to use. I am slightly worried about the other extras though. I don't normally like downloading a bunch of stuff onto my computer. I also like to use what I already have available and have used before so I'll need to push myself to try out all the recommended tools. I can use technology just fine, at the end of the day I don't anticipate to have very many issues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Soon Graduating Mariah

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Sleepy Koala