Week 8 Progress

At the time of this posting there are only 65 days until graduation. 
Image Link

1. So far I am definitely happy with how the class is going. The beginning of each week starts stressful because of the to-do list but once I get started working it's all manageable. Monday and Wednesday have the biggest chunks of uninterrupted time to get the assignments done. I think this helps me get as much finished during the week and not wait for the weekend.
I enjoy the reading, even if it takes me much longer than the estimate to complete. The Wikipedia trail extra credit is my favorite. I learn a lot of random stuff that I'm sure will help me win trivia. My storybook website is a source of pride for me. It's much better in my opinion than my blog site.

2. There's not much I feel the need to change significantly as the semester progresses. I'd like to manage my time a little better just so I can finish more extra credit assignments each week. I am worried about my future stories. I don't feel as creative these days, but creativity seems to come and go so we'll see.

3. Graduation is my motivation. My excitement for graduation is only like 50/100 (because I don't have a set plan afterwords) but I'm ready to stop going into debt.



Comments

  1. Hey Mariah! I saw that you had a commencement countdown as your picture! I bet you are excited. I am excited and also scared about graduation. I need to figure out what I am doing with my life after graduation because right now I am at a standstill. Hope everything goes well for you and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Soon Graduating Mariah

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Sleepy Koala