Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Feedback Cat
Image Link

1. The quality of comments have been good and generally helpful. The ones I've found to be most useful include specific feedback. When there is a vague suggestion I'm not sure what is being recommended so I don't usually do anything different.

2. I hope my feedback has been helpful. It is a little stressful for me to give feedback, I'm pretty sensitive to what I receive and don't want to offend anyone that I think I'm helping. I probably overthink the comments I'm giving out. Using guidelines like WWW are useful for me, just so I keep my feedback concise.

3. I haven't really felt connected through comments and feedback; there are a lot of people in this course. I sometimes am given a post from someone I've previously interacted with but that's about the only time I feel like I'm getting to know people.

4. It's more helpful for me to receive concise feedback so I want to keep working on giving concise feedback. As for my comment wall, whenever I visit it looks empty. I am not sure though what it needs. Maybe a blurb from each story as I upload them to my site?

5. I chose the image above because I've received feedback from one person that is the opposite of what someone else said on the same post. When things like that happen I try to find the commonalities in the recommendations and make changes based on that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Soon Graduating Mariah

Comment Wall

Week 2 Story: The Sleepy Koala